Re: [DML] LEDs

I think that this is a new addition.
Before my antenna venture, I asked around, and here on the list and no one
knew.
I searched the net for "delorean antenna" etc.... and found nothing.
I wonder if DMCH added this to thier website recently?
....not long ago I I met with Steven and showed him my antenna kit, and also
mentioned that I had written a "how to" that might get published in DCS mag
soon.
He thought that was rather interesting.....

Well, that is a very good looking kit and if I had found it I would have
bought it.
However, I am now steeped up to the gills in my own online store and I have
invested
a lot of money into stock of antennas, LED's and BTTF stuff!
Just today I personally installed one of my antennas on EJ's car in Fort
Worth.
It was a snap and it works perfect, he was more that pleased to see how fast
that
5 mast stainless steel rod shoots up in the air.
I think mine is a bargain at half the price of the DMCH version.
At least we all have a choice now.
...that's what it's all about.

- Videobob
VIN#5278
http://www.dfwdmc.com

>From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [DML] LEDs
>Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 16:17:00 -0600
>
>here is one vendor selling the same antenna as a kit form
>http://www.usadmc.com/dmcstore/ViewKit.asp?KitID=2484
>
>and also the same vendor selling the antenna in different forms
>http://www.usadmc.com/dmcstore/ViewPage.asp?PageID=45
>

>And not all of the vendors list every part they sell, sometimes you
>have to ask them if they can get the part. Just because you don't see
>the part advertised does not mean the vendors don't sell the part you
>are looking for.
>
>Mark V
>

>On Sunday, March 21, 2004, at 11:41 AM, Video Bob wrote:
>
> > I don't understand your attack, and the sarcasm.
> > First off,
> > I don't sell brakes, altenators, spark plugs or any of the stuff that
> > there
> > is already a well established source for. These sellers don't need more
> > competition.
> > It is healthy competition that keeps all the prices low.
> > If not for Hervey, Grady and others then Houston would have the
> > monopoly
> > that D1 had for so
> > long and would charge whatever they wanted.
> > DMCH has the most amount of overhead compared to anyone else out there
> > so
> > they
> > have to do what they can do to recover thier investment.
> >
> > As for my Indiglo dashes, as I explained before your sarcasm.... the
> > one
> > that is available
> > is not an exact replica of the original dash but a new rendition.
> > I want one that looks exactly like the OEM.
> > If DART wants to stat making them then I will just get one from them.
> > It seems that so many people come up with a new innovative product,
> > but only
> > work on it part time and do not give it thier full attention.
> > I have the spare time to do this.
> >
> > About the LED's, the subject comes up a lot but no one has ever
> > offered them
> > for sale as a kit - until me.
> >
> > My radio wire harness adapters?
> > Yes, I know there was someone else selling these at one time.
> > I wanted to order one from them but for months and they were
> > "out of stock" and they told me that they had no plans of getting more.
> > So again I researched my ass off on the net, and went to every
> > electronics
> > supply until I finally found them, and I invested in a big box of them.
> > My hard work will now supply every Delorean owner with a cheap and easy
> > solution
> > to cutting up thier wire harness and simply plugging in a radio for
> > LESS
> > than the cost
> > of any other OEM radio adapter you would buy at Best-Buy.
> >
> > As for Flux Capacitors,
> [...]

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE
download! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/