Re: [DML] wrecked Delorean on ebay Vin # SCEDT26T5BD006447

Re: [DML] wrecked Delorean on ebay Vin # SCEDT26T5BD006447

We just recently repaired a car in much worse shape that this one
as a matter of fact the insurance wanted to total it.
They were talked out of it and the front end was actually repaired and it was
worse than the one you see on e-bay

You would be hard pressed to even find the repair at this point.  Quite a few
people were involved in this one.

The car now is actually in much better shape than it was before and drove in
the st patricks day parade here in cincinnati.

Sometimes these horrible looking cars are easier to fix and can be fixed
better than a car that is intact and rusted shut with damage to many other parts.

I am tapped out right now with 8 DeLoreans so I would need a great deal to be
able to buy this one.

I already have someone 7 miles away that will pick it up for me so that part
is done.
Wish me luck on ebay

Ken