Re: [DML] LED Lights Update

That's for the support!
It is nice to see someone who appreciates what I am trying to do.
It seems everytime I start a new thread it comes back to haunt me.

The response to MY LED kit has been fantastic!
I have recieved a ton of orders for them today, and I am going to go ahead
and order
a another big batch of them.
I think that once people get them on thier cars and see how great they are
that the
word will spread and people will want more.
I love them!

I have been testing out the 1156 LED's for the rear lights, but believe it
or not
the only one that looks good is the running light.
The brake lights are too centered and don't look that great, and the same
for the white reverse.
The amber blinker does not not look back, it does not have the full spead of
a regular bulb and is more concentrated and focused towards the center but
it is bright and defined.
The 1157's for the front lights and signals are also not very impresive for
now I will not be selling those.

My next project is working on replacements for the dash lights.
Not only the indicators but the actual lighting.
I am looking into UV Black light, Blue and white.
I think I might go for the BLUE in my car because it will match the screen
on my
Sony stereo.

Of course, pictures and updates will follow!
Thanks again!
- Videobob
VIN#5278
http://www.dfwdmc.com

>From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [DML] LED Lights Update
>Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:53:28 -0600
>
>Good  work on updating our cars.
>
>BOB

>moderators@xxxxxxxxxxx

>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews
>Yahoo! Groups Links

Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar ? FREE!