[DML] Hot Start #2

This post is going to be long, but I figure it is the only way I'm going
to get my hot start fixed. Some of this info will be from my earilier
post, some of it will be new.

Quick run down, new accumulator, new fuel pump, new o-rings in the fuel
distributor for the pressure regulator. After running the car for about
30 minutes (long enough to let the fans cycle a few times and be up to
temperature). Turning the car off will result in the inability to start.
It has to cool for about 2 hours. Swapping plugs on the cold start does
not allow it to start either. I checked the ohms on the coil at the plug
on the rear wall on the driver side of the engine compartment after
running the car for awhile and it was warm. Read 700ohms. I have driven
the car for up to an hour so far without it dying.

When the car is cold, it will backfire at times, this goes away once it
is warm. It appears to be always advancing. Currently, the thermal
vacuum switch under the intake manifold is bypassed (just havent gotten
in there to connect it up).

I measured the fuel pressure after the car was warm at the top of the
distributor. Will this tell me the pressure back thru the system to the
tank? After the engine was off, the pressure read at about 3.5 bar, and
after about 10 minutes settled to 2.9 bar. If I read the tech manual
properly, and IF (will someone confirm that I checked the rest/primary
pressure please. Want to make sure I did not read the control pressure)
I checked the correct pressure, I am within range for the fuel system
(page 60, spec #5 of the tech manual) for bleed off. Assuming I did
check rest pressure, then I would interpret this that the accumulator is
good and that the primary pressure regulator is good.

What is left to cause a hot start? It is annoying that I can not simply
drive the car and stop for a minute but have to plan to only drive it
when I know I wont need it for 2 hours. What other things do I need to
check, what other info can I provide. There has to be a solution to the
problem.

Samuel