[DML] Window sticker and tech session (mini-fridge run, NE style)

[DML] Window sticker and tech session (mini-fridge run, NE style)

Does anyone have the EXACT dimensions of the original window Sticker? I know
that it was not 8 1/2 by 11 and I think it was printed on sheets with
perforated edges, like the old dotmatrix printers? Any info would be greatly
appreciated, thank you.

Dom Diaz

P.S. Sometime is late april/early may I am looking to have another tech
session/social gathering at my house. The way I see it this will be the one
to get cars with minor issues ready for P.F (for example, we could charge
R12 and R134a systems [byof-bring your own freon]), check TABs, etc. Also,
it would serve as a pep rally for PF!!! I need to check with the local D
owners for availibility (Dave Stragand, Dan Plakosh, Pete Lucas, Jeff
Porter-you know who you are) but we've been able to get a lot done in the
past. It's open to all who can take a day trip to SW PA (Pittsburgh), even
Ohio folks..:) We are lucky to have access to those guys here so take
advantage! E-mail me off-list with any questions.