Re: [DML] Nice things to say about DMCH.

Re: [DML] Nice things to say about DMCH.

Mark,

All of our vendors are in business to make a living!  According to our
economic system, anyone who expends the effort and financial resources to
provide a product or service is entitled to compensation for their efforts.
DMCH has tons of money invested in their company and inventory and has gone
to the effort to replace inferior or non existing parts and to come up with
enhancements for you and your DeLorean so that you may enjoy it for years to
come.  They are entitled to charge what the Market will bear according to
our economic system.  DMCH has chosen to lower the price on some parts and
charge a fair price for the rest.  What is wrong with this?

They went to the trouble of securing all necessary permits, licenses, etc.
to have SSI reprinted.  I see no reason for them not to have an
Advertisement for their company if they so choose.

I feel that all of our Vendors deserve credit and our praise for being
business for us.  Without them, we, the owners would be in one Heck of a
situation.  Of course it works the other way also, they couldn't make it
without us.

I personally have done business with most all of our vendors, including the
one on the left coast that everyone complains about.  I have been satisfied
with all parts and services that I have received from each one of them.

Bill Lane
North Carolina