[DML] Re: Johnny D the Pseudo Man

I know everyone has some thoughts about this but let's remember one
thing - Without Mr. DeLorean's vision, drive, and all the things
that make him up, there would not be a DeLorean automobile that we
all love and enjoy. He is the one who brought a dream to reality.
The company did not survive but the dream has - we are driving it.
There are always things we do that we regret and wish we could do
over and I'm sure Mr. DeLorean too thinks about that from time to
time.

But, there will never be a McElraft car - I wouldn't know where to
start and I would never take such a chance and risk everything. Mr.
DeLorean did. No, I much prefer to drive a fine car and do what I
think will make it a better car for me. We all have our own ideas
about that. So, for me, I would say thanks John D for trying. I
certainly appreciate what you did and admire the incredible chance
you took to create the DeLorean automobile. I enjoy the heck out of
it!

Harold McElraft - 3354 and others past

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, BePositive2000@xxxx wrote:
> Over the past several months I have read a lot of comments on John
> DeLorean the legend and John D the man.  More recently, I have read
> discussion relating to decisions of attending Pigeon Forge base on
Mr.