[DML] stuck driver side door

help!!!! my driver side door about a year ago was giving me problem sometimes
it would open sometimes it wont, the power door lock would just go on
clicking back and forth for no apparent reason, many times i had to climbed to pass
side just to get out of the car.anyway what i did was disconnect the power lock
and leave it like that just manual. everything was ok after that., i just
lock it manually and unlocked the pax side by reaching over and open it if
someone is to ride with me. ok now i can live with that no problem then one day i
replaced the power window motor everything was cool, but then after i replaced
the motor i closed the door so i can test the window to up and down, everything
was ok, i got out of car closed the door so i can clean up and rest for a
while. when i try to open the door it would only open just a bit feels like it
was hanging up on both latches no matter what i do icannot open it, i had to
crawl on other side onmy belly to  pull the both rods and have my wife try the
door handle . this went on and on for a while until i got so frustrated and mad
that i kicked the door shut to maybe it will shake anything  and it would some
miracle open the door . lo and behold the door is now completely shut and it
wont even move at all., so i just crawl back in start it up and parked it off
my driveway where its been there since last june 2003.
 so anybody got  an idea please help the car runs real well except for that
problem.
thanx everyone! fast freddy vin #6048