RE: [DML] Starter circuit theory?

Dave, By reading the existing diagram, The main relay and the aux relay are
both activated by the key switch. At that point the power terminal terminal
#30 is coming from the brown wires off the back of the
alternator/solenoid/battery. Then when the relay's close the power is going
to #1 fuse instead of coming from #1 Fuse. #1 from the diagram is feeding
power to the ECU's via the green wire and other components. M:18:02 is a
little mis leading because they aren't consistent in the electrical drawings
of the position or power terminal input of the main & aux relay's.
The ignition switch is only activating the main relay and the aux relay not
carrying the current load.
The 105 ( Start Inhibit ) relay is getting is however getting the power from
the heavy brown wires from the alt to the ign switch to activate the starter
solenoid.
John Hervey