From: Stian Birkeland [mailto:delorean@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 10:58 AM
To: DOC UK; dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] HELP: LEDs for A/C Panel Lights...anyone?

Hi all,

I'm looking for LEDs that are direct replacements for the A/C Panel
lights...

The A/C Panel lights generate a lot of heat as we all know. I would like to
change them out with the correct LEDs.

I am aware that some LEDs may not be as bright as regular bulbs, but that is
of little importance to me, as my only wish is to reduce the heat generated
by the regular bulbs.

I still haven't found a source who can supply these. Can somebody on the
list help me?

The regular A/C Panel lights are 12V 2W BA 7s.
If anyone can find these as LEDs, please e-mail me and tell me how to order
them.

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway