[DML] Re: HELP: LEDs for A/C Panel Lights...anyone?

[DML] Re: HELP: LEDs for A/C Panel Lights...anyone?

Hello Stian,
  I tried searching the UK Search Engines with no luck. But I did go
back to
LEDtronics web page to see what's new.
It appears that they do have a cross reference for the BA7's bases
but the
links don't work. So I can't confirm. I'll send them an e-mail and
see how
much.
I met with there sales guy a couple years ago to compare their
1157's to
Jamstraits. Jamstraits were brighter. They are very proud of their
LED's
especially in price.
http://www.netdisty.net/cross/

The screw base type for the glove box is advertised as 12v but only
shows 5v
and 6v. 12v and over are custom ordered.
https://www.netdisty.net/ds/S3126/default.asp
http://www.ledtronics.com/

To the Gentlemen who are selling the Indiglow Dash Kits, I would be
interested in the indiglow panel for the A/C panel only, without the
dash.

Regards,
Mike
Vin#1113