RE: [DML] Re: lost power

It wouldn't be under my name, I got the car in 2001, they said they had this done a while ago, but they didn't have any proof that it was sent to you.  When I called I only had two names to go on, but you guys from what I remember didn't have them so I don't know what happen with the trans, if it did get sent to you. I figured that this other grarage that nearly destroyed my car may have done something. I understand that jumping the car can damage the computer and it has been jumped many times before and after I have owned it. They told me they jumped it. When I did get it back and my garage that fixed it was looking at it they said two cables fell off and melted. I don't want you to think I was blaming or anything like that. Sorry if it sounded like that. No we have had many surprises with this car, and with this other garage we have found more. They glued a micro switch with and expoxy and never told me it was damaged. My mechanic found it and showed it to me. It was done really
 bad, the green glue on it was covering the whole part. Plus this garage that replaced my thermo time switch never did they just put back the old one after tring to clean it up. The garage its at now saved these parts for me to see the job that was done. I wanted to get my car up and running to get it to a Vender like your self to look and inspect it. I trust the garage its at now without any doubt, but I would like DeLorean speacialts to look at it. Sorry again if I sounded like I was accusing anyone except this bad garage that almst killed my car.

Darryl
5898