      1. Re: DeLorean in tv promo
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Fuel Lines
           From: MichaelRPack1@xxxxxx
      3. RE: What engine oil should I use?
           From: "Video Bob" <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 915 Porsche tranny install complete
           From: "at88mph" <at88mph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Lower Control Arm Links
           From: tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      6. RE: Re: Prototype (and other early Deloreans)
           From: "Dom Diaz" <dom_diaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: What engine oil should I use?
           From: "hodakaguy" <hodakaguy@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. For Sale:  81 DeLorean vin# 01063 Super Nice!  Must See WA
           From: "hodakaguy" <hodakaguy@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Prototype Delorean AGAIN!
           From: "fivetwofive" <CBL302@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Re: delorean spark plug leads
           From: simon trotter <simonsays10002003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. delorean door seals
           From: "simonsays10002003" <simonsays10002003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. delorean door seals
           From: "simonsays10002003" <simonsays10002003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Prototype Delorean AGAIN!
           From: "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. TV sighting
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. New, Untitled Delorean in Dallas - 126 miles - black / auto