      1. Grady or Houston?
           From: Enid/Jeremiah <hispanicangeleyes@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re: Toby Tabs Rear Suspension
           From: Samuel <samuel_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Turn ignition key, and starter not activating
           From: "TalksToGod" <5n-@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Prototype (and other early Deloreans)
           From: "fivetwofive" <CBL302@xxxxxxx>
      5. Air Filter mod anyone?
           From: "TalksToGod" <5n-@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: PRV oil distribution problems
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Engine Compartment paint
           From: "TalksToGod" <5n-@xxxxxxx>
      8. RE: Re: Toby Tabs Rear Suspension
           From: "Video Bob" <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Kathryn DeLorean
           From: "Gary Hull" <Specialty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Window switch stencil
           From: Phil Peters <PhilPeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Grady or Houston?
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Air Filter mod anyone?
           From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Re: Toby Tabs Rear Suspension
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
     14. Battery cut-off switches?
           From: "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. winter storage question
           From: "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. Rear Suspension (Last Post)
           From: "Mike" <mquinto@xxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Grady or Houston?
           From: "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113@xxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: PRV oil distribution problems
           From: "Steve Abbott" <abbotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: PRV oil distribution problems
           From: "Steve Abbott" <abbotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Prototypes, legend and lore
           From: "Chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Battery cut-off switches?
           From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Digest Number 1800
           From: rbrogren@xxxxxxx
     23. Prototype Delorean AGAIN!
           From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx>
     24. Pigeon Forge
           From: "stevetrimble52" <stevetrimble52@xxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: Re: Prototype (and other early Deloreans)
           From: MichaelRPack1@xxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 20:09:48 -0800 (PST)
   From: Enid/Jeremiah <hispanicangeleyes@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Grady or Houston?

My concern everyone is the amount of money I have available for repairs.  I would be looking at spending about $6000-$7000.  I want him to give me an realistic estimate and then just fix what is essential to have a car that can be driven about 2 days a week.  I have another driver, having this car completely perfected is not my goal.  I wanted to ask him to install a new water pump with all the clamps and hoses (1WPCKIT), a new fuel pump kit (111085G), 2 new brake rotors (111095G) , fix my tie rods on my steering, fix my spedometer, and install/"tighten up" my cooling system (111417G). My transmission has been completely rebuilt, my engine seems to be in good running and working order, the body is great, the interior is fine, my doors work just fine, wheels are fine, tires only have 400 miles.

I do NOT need a complete restoration; I just want to fix the areas that I'm sure need some work.  I don't even know to be honest if I need ALL that I've listed earlier, but hey, while the car is apart might as well hit as much as possible.  Would Houston be a better alternative for that much work?  I can only afford about $7000 for repairs; does anyone have any experience with Houston?  Could they do THAT much work for $7000?  I know what most of you want to say "Well, call them up yourself and ask!"..I am going to do that, but while I wait this weekend thought I might as well ask.  Is it realistic to have all of those compnents replaced for around $7000, or am I just dreaming?

Message: 2