      1. Re: Car Covers
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
           From: "videobob11" <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "videobob11" <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Louie" <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Michael Paine" <mpaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Darkstar" <darkstarmedia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Jack Stiefel" <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Christopher Hawes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Christopher Hawes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Re: Car Covers
           From: Mark Valuch <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Protecting the STEEL
           From: "Donald L. Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. 1981 DMC for sale
           From: Stockcar99h@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Car Covers
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     16. Custom fit car covers: wind, hail, convenience, etc
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Car Covers
           From: "Henry" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Car Covers
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Protecting the STEEL
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Car Covers
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 01:14:21 EST
   From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Car Covers

In a message dated 11/20/03 8:01:38 AM Eastern Standard Time, Soma576@xxxxxxx
writes:

>  BULGE that comes in 3 or 4
> sizes.  on the back it even lists DeLorean as a car to choose the right size
> for.
> only about $30, fits just fine,

I have one of these cheapos... Budge as in budget, BTW, and it's passible for
keeping leaves off your car, but looks pretty baggy. Blew completely off my D
twice last week in strong winds, half off several times too. I tried lifting
it off last winter with a little crusty ice on it and discovered a piece of my
fascia paint came with it. :-( A word of caution. Hopefully the pricier ones
avoid these glitches.
Wayne
11174

Message: 2