           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: Re: Kayo Ong's Coil
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. FRAME THANX
           From: "IM2WITTY" <im2witty@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: Re: Kayo Ong's Coil
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. RE: Missing hose?
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 23:18:17 -0800
   From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Re: Kayo Ong's Coil

Elvis, To give you a little facts about the coils and what I have
measured.
#1. MSD Coil derived by .7 ohm resistance and the coil primary is wound to
hold the current with out any further resistance. Thus 45,000 volts. Also
derived by windings on the primary as you know.

#2. Pertronix coil. 1.5 ohm coil. 40,000 volt. Add the extra 1.5 ohm on
the
car and you will have a conservative average 30,000 volts. But, it is
designed to run with the internal resistance only.

#3. Bosch coil's all are 1.7 ohm and they want you to use an extra 1.8 ohm
to give the conservative 25,000 volts with loner life. Total 3.5 ohms.

John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com

[Very, very long quote snipped by moderator]

Message: 2