      1. Louvres for sale, and want wide side stripes
           From: "James LaLonde" <deloreandmcxii@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Dwell Angle
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: David T's Tune Up Advice
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. BMW/Time Machine?
           From: Holler <thehauntfactory@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: "HT" = "High Tension"
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Re: Larry Flint
           From: Darryl Givens <delorean58982001@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Trip to Tucson area
           From: "Toby Peterson" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: AW: Re: Ignition system failure = faulty coil
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. stainless steel illusion
           From: "edherrmann" <edherrmann@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Suspension Options for the DeLorean
           From: "captain_hydrogen" <captainhydrogen@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Cold plugs
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: "HT" = "High Tension"
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Stainless Steel Illusion reprint
           From: Andrew <aos+yahoo@xxxxxxxx>
     14. Missing hose?
           From: doctorDHD@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Newbe here, Canadian cars for sale?
           From: "vin2450" <svw_coco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: stainless steel illusion
           From: "vin2450" <svw_coco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. '83 D For Sale in Akron Ohio
           From: "George Ryerson" <TRyerson@xxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Re: Cold plugs - my mistake
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Parts missing/removed from my car at Jag Shop