      1. Re: what an outrage!!!
           From: "Brian" <b_goodman@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Ignition system failure = faulty coil
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. does this story have any merritt?
           From: "Michael Paine" <mpaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:41:03 -0000
   From: "Brian" <b_goodman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: what an outrage!!!

I would agree that the Delorean should NOT be on that list. The list
stating that the car is overweight, under developed, and over
complicated baffles me.

The DMC-12 is just over 2800lbs and its design is quite intelligent.
There is no mention of it being underpowered. Considering the time
period in automotive history the Delorean was by far one of the
better cars on the road.

Like most automotive magazines I take their opinions very lightly.
Most of their content is driven to spur on sales of the publication
and to boast new products that are sponsored by their respective
vendors.

Message: 2