      1. Re: 2key system set for sale
           From: "Andrei Cular" <acular@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Is our Vin list wrong?
           From: "Tom Porter" <treehouse2000us@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Top 10 ways to tell whether or not you are a DeLorean nerd
           From: "jchapelhow" <chapelhow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Back Lash Continues
           From: Vin 5386 <delorean_stainless@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Re: DeLorean Values, etc.
           From: "Mark" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: DeLorean Values, etc.
           From: "ccssinc_net" <johnb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. AW: Door Gas Struts life Span
           From: "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxxxx>
      8. RE: Door Gas Struts life Span
           From: "Gary Hull" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: 2key system set for sale
           From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: British or American?
           From: "robert parker" <roberthparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Is our Vin list wrong?
           From: "John Dore" <dmcjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. DeLorean's Steering rack & pinion
           From: "TalksToGod" <5n-@xxxxxxx>
     13. shop on east coast to paint facia's
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:17:03 -0400
   From: "Andrei Cular" <acular@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 2key system set for sale

If anyone is interested I have the plastic parts to hold the lock in the
door avaiable.  And at a reasonable price I can machine a slightly modified
set out of aluminum, to prevent galvanic corrosion I powder coat them.

Andrei