      1. Re: Starting and low idle
           From: Swoyerzone@xxxxxxx
      2. RE: Re: idea for the group
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: BAD TUNE-UP
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: HIGH IDLE
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. lights and such
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: A BTTF Halloween
           From: john fredt <hecklerkochgmbh@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. ODD vs EVEN Fire
           From: doctorDHD@xxxxxxx
      8. RE: Starting and low idle
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: running light failure
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: delorean air conditioning question
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. ac question
           From: john fredt <hecklerkochgmbh@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: vacuum problem analysis please!
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. RE: vacuum problem analysis please!
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Re: Tires
           From: mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     15. Re: delorean air conditioning question
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. RE: Re: Starting and low idle
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: running light failure
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: delorean air conditioning question
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     19. Re: running light failure
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     20. Re: vacuum problem analysis please!
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     21. Re: Re: Engine Swap-Out (Rice Burners)