           From: "Darin Wolf" <son_darin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: steve trimble <stevetrimble52@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Bill Lane" <blane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "twinenginedmc12" <twinenginedmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Phillips Jeff 1Lt 333 TRS/UMAF <jeff.phillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Tony Pistachio <TheStash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "ctdmc83" <nmastrocinque@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Justin <voodoonova@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Adam 16683" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: KEYS PLEASE!
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: underground deloreans?
           From: "saalexander2000" <stuartalexander@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 01:40:53 -0000
   From: "Darin Wolf" <son_darin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 10115 wreck pics uploaded

It's kinda sad to hear about the loss, not to mention see the end
results.  Again, at least you had gotten out ok and there's few
other injuries (at least ot my knowledge).

What do you intend to do with the wreck? In my own case I'd be one
to keep it safe until I could find some means to rebuild it,, but
thats just me.  I guess something holds sentimental value when it
keeps me from getting flattened.

Daemon Wolf

Message: 2