      1. RE: Need Part = little pipe that goes from coupler to slave cylinder
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Car Cover question??? Is Carcoon my best choice?
           From: <krasniy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: DeLorean will not start
           From: "media1524" <brentlun@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Rough day on the Rally
           From: "Dom Diaz" <dom_diaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: DeLorean will not start, Part II
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Car Cover question??? Is Carcoon my best choice?
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: DeLorean will not start, Part II
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Driving vs. less.
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Car Cover question??? Is Carcoon my best choice?