      1. Re: Re: Squirrly steering
           From: "Christopher Hawes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Air Con O-rings
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Walkthrough for Replacing Slave Cylinder?  Need one bad
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Acceleration "sweet spot"
           From: "supermattthehero" <supermatty@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Squirrly steering
           From: "hodakaguy" <hodakaguy@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Idle speed/Circuit Tuning.
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. valve cover vacuum leaks
           From: "checksix3" <jetjock11@xxxxxxxx>
      8. fuel pump - which components to replace?
           From: "gullwings2000" <gullwings2000@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Orlando group = Who's going to SEDOC?
           From: FSMinc@xxxxxxxx
     10. idle speed/tuning
           From: "checksix3" <jetjock11@xxxxxxxx>
     11. red hot cat  still hot
           From: John Podlewski <john_podlewski@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Air Con O-rings
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     13. Re: DeLorean spare tire
           From: Andrew Prentis <aprentis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Question everyone.
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Squirrly steering
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: valve cover vacuum leaks
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: DeLoreans on Monster Garage
           From: Dmc3360@xxxxxxx
     18. Vacuum Leaks-Smokin them out
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. RE: Air Con O-rings
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. RE: Re: Tuning Idle Speed Circuit. (was: Re: idle problem)