      1. Re: Lambda system troubleshooting
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: Re: Electrical gremlins... no power to coil
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Replacement Battery
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. aftermarket gaskets
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 11:00:55 +0100
   From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Lambda system troubleshooting

Knut wrote an article on it in one of the DCO newsletter available off
the DMCnews page (he says without checking, but I think they're still
there).

The best way to set it up is with a proper gas analyser in the ports on
the crossover pipe, but they're a pain to get to.

Martin

cruznmd wrote:

>Can someone please post or email me the O2 sensor voltage outputs?

Message: 2