gear STILL
           From: "michael townsley" <townfour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Front Springs
           From: "Jason Rowe" <rowejj@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Just changed to SS Clutch line, better, but REVERSE and 1st
gear STILL
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Just changed to SS Clutch line, better, but REVERSE and 1st
gear ST...
           From: kayoong@xxxxxxx
      5. More experiments
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Houston, we have a ground
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Just changed to SS Clutch line, better, but REVERSE and 1st
gear STILL
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Storage barn conversion?
           From: "Ian Foster" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Just changed to SS Clutch line, better, but REVERSE and 1st
gear ST...