      1. Show in Pasadena Maryland
           From: Jeremy Delaney <thesmokingman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Copyright laws
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Stainless Steel Illusion (Second Edition)$$$
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Stainless Steel Illusion (Second Edition)$$$
           From: Sonny V <sonnyvr2000@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Idle / Ignition system
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 02:41:19 -0400
   From: Jeremy Delaney <thesmokingman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Show in Pasadena Maryland

This is just a reminder about the British car show this Saturday,
July 26 at Downs Park in Pasadena Maryland (Just north of Annapolis).
There are two DeLoreans that are currently planning to attend.
As far as I know, this will be the first appearance of a DeLorean
at this show. It will be right on the water, so it should make
for an enjoyable day. Hope to see you there! -Jeremy Delaney

http://www.tracltd.org/

http://www.tracltd.org/show/Brits_By_The_Bay.html

Message: 2