      1. Stainless Steel Illusion (Second Edition)
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: Angle Torque & head bolts
           From: "miltdanfoss" <d@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. DML-specific virus attacks
           From: "ksgrimsr" <knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Idle ECU
           From: doctorDHD@xxxxxxx
      5. shocks
           From: dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Re: Stainless Steel Illusion (Second Edition)$$$
           From: "Charlie g" <charlie_az@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: A/C System Questions.
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: shocks
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: shocks
           From: FSMinc@xxxxxxxx
     10. Re: Clean the fuel tank?
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Copyright laws
           From: Vin 5386 <delorean_stainless@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Angle Torque & head bolts
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Metal coolant bottle?
           From: "at88mph" <at88mph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Idle / Ignition system
           From: doctorDHD@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:54:51 -0500
   From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Stainless Steel Illusion (Second Edition)

As announced yesterday in our email newsletter, the reprint of an updated
edition of Stainless Steel Illusion is moving forward, with the book now at
the printers, and advance orders now being accepted.

Printed from the original films provided by the original publisher, a new
16-page chapter at the end of the book written by longtime DML'er Ryan
McCaffrey (and assistant editor for Xbox Magazine) chronicles developments
in the DeLorean community since the book was first published in 1983. This
will be a hardcover book with a dustjacket just like the original!

Delivery of the new edition is expected the first part of November of this
year, and orders place prior to then WILL NOT BE CHARGED until the book is
actually shipped. Get more details at:

http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company