           From: jwit6@xxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 23:19:05 -0400
   From: jwit6@xxxxxx
Subject: RE: Re: Steering rack stiction

Dave,
It's got new tie rod ends and a new bulkhead bushing. Boots are perfect
and the entire front suspension is free, properly lubed and solid. Thats
not it. It's heat that affects the rack and I'm seriously considering
ridding myself of the problem entirely by replaciung the rack with a
Mustang II or equivalent. Possibly power assist.
Jim 6147

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews