      1. RE: clutch fork broken?
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: sad De Lorean on Ebay...
           From: "fivetwofive" <CBL302@xxxxxxx>
      3. Delorean for Sale, (different thread)
           From: "trevor Johson" <dmcboy1der@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: Re: Heater Advice
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Back To The Future DeLorean
           From: "dmc12_nwd" <dmc12_nwd@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Transmission Questions
           From: "Jake" <jkampho@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Parts for a sad ebay DMC-12
           From: "Dan RC30" <danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Transmission Questions
           From: Andrew Prentis <aprentis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE: Back To The Future DeLorean
           From: "Jeff" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Antenna Fuse
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Parts for a sad ebay DMC-12
           From: "supremeadmiralsenn" <StadnickAd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Door Lock solenoid RH
           From: klaus.steiner@xxxxxxxxxxx
     13. Re: clutch fork broken?
           From: "at88mph" <at88mph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Anybody up for a beat up dmc?
           From: "supremeadmiralsenn" <StadnickAd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. RE: Transmission Questions
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Heater Advice
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 22:07:19 -0700
   From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: clutch fork broken?

If it will help, I have 3 pictures of the clutch fork set up on the site
under reference general.
John hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/delorean-parts/reference-materials.html