      1. Re: Possible for more air flow from AC?
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: My water pump failed again, revisited.
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Warm-up problems
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Ceiling leaks!!
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: DeLorean Engine Options.
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. "PROJECT" D for sale
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
      7. Rear driver side panel alignment.
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Ceiling leaks!!
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: gas pedal
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Ceiling leaks!!
           From: <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Broken bolt
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Performance Database???
           From: "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Possible for more air flow from AC?
           From: "Donald Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: DeLorean Engine Options.
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Re: Warm-up problems
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
     16. Re: "PROJECT" D for sale
           From: Bryan Carter <deloreanz@xxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Broken bolt
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Ignorance is Dangerous (From: Critical Engine Failure)
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 14:20:42 -0000
   From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Possible for more air flow from AC?

Make sure that none of the hoses are disconnected leaking air. Watch
the actuaters to make sure they move. If the mode switch is hissing
take it apart and lubricate it or rebuild it. Check the rotation of
the fan motor. If it is going backwards reverse the connections to it.
Make sure the ducts in the doors aren't disconnected, the air will
just blow inside the door and not come out the vents. These are some
of the more common things to check.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dmcorlando2003" <SundeQuick@xxxx> wrote:
> My Delorean's fan, even on 4 doesn't blow enough for me.  There are
> not any blockages in the air ducts.  Is there a way to get it to blow
> more air?
>
> Just curious..
>
> Thanks

Message: 2