      1. Re: Roof Light Disassembly
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
      2. Brake Bleeding Sequence
           From: "Stragand, Dave" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Shakey Stops, Strange Oil Pressure
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: running rich??
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. "DeLorean World" Magazine?
           From: "Ian Foster" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: TOBY-TAB's
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      7. special car for sale
           From: "Darryl Tinnerstet" <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Re: Front side marker lights not working
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Shakey Stops, Strange Oil Pressure
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Re: Roof Light Disassembly
           From: <gw2tulsa@xxxxxxx>
     11. RE: Re: Roof Light Disassembly
           From: wmack <wmack@xxxxxx>
     12. In search of photo
           From: "Toby Peterson" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Roof Light Disassembly
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     14. Re:  \"DeLorean World\" Magazine?
           From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     15. Failed Emissions Inspection. AGAIN!!!!!