      1. door jamming
           From: "Willie Mack" <wmack@xxxxxx>
      2. RE: vendors and other scammers (Long Reply Again)
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Sunstar Gold DeLorean
           From: "chi_amfmxm" <jzierk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: vendors and other scammers
           From: tonilfhs98@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Shocks - vendors and other scammers
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
      6. Re: Sunstar Gold DeLorean
           From: crazycracker731@xxxxxxx
      7. Temp gage fluctuation
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Temp gage fluctuation
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: door jamming
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: door jamming
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Shocks - vendors and other scammers
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Shocks - vendors and other scammers