      1. Re: Re: Oil sender?
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Oil sender?
           From: "daveswingle2" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Memphis Pics
           From: "daveswingle2" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Interior and coolant question
           From: "iqmpike" <iqmpike@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. unfortunate news
           From: "sk1pper_landry" <skipper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Oil sender?
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: vendors and other scammers (Long Reply Again)
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 20:24:57 EDT
   From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: Oil sender?

Dave (and list)
Hate to be anal but this car does this to me....you mentioned a "new"
sender...can i use my existing one...you mentioned a new one..a new seal?
sender? thanks for your advice on this and everything else you write

mike c
2109

Message: 2
Sorry - should have said "sealant" - like thread compound.

I prefer replace things like this, since generally I don't like doing
the work twice, and often the leak is not at the threads but thru the
switch/sender itself.

Dave S

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, billsfanmd@xxxx wrote:
> Dave (and list)
> Hate to be anal but this car does this to me....you mentioned
a "new"
> sender...can i use my existing one...you mentioned a new one..a new
seal?
> sender? thanks for your advice on this and everything else you write

Message: 3