      1. Re:RE: Replacement transmission?
           From: heliconia@xxxxxxxx
      2. Re: Replacement transmission?
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: New kid on block (#5939) Question #1
           From: "theshovel1224" <theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Tail of the Dragon
           From: iznodmad@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Tail of the Dragon
           From: "Sean Howley" <delorsche@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Replacement transmission?
           From: "jeremys_im" <jeremysmail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Re: Door Adjustments
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. re: New kid on block (#5939) Question #1
           From: "Jason Jones <PC Upgraders, Inc>" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Replacement transmission?
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Door Adjustments
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Tail of the Dragon
           From: Scott Cagle <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 20:17:49 GMT
   From: heliconia@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:RE: Replacement transmission?

hello
...so i'm still looking for a better idea of the auto transmission.
Renault R30 was a good lead.. but that seems to be just a model# for the car. The R30 was a rather sweet late 70's /80's exec. model that did come with a PRV v6 and auto trans..

any more ideas? is this the same auto trans unit?

i may be in france sometime soon, so you can guess what i'm thinking..

chris rickards

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Message: 2