      1. Side Rocker Panels
           From: "Digital Devices" <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: RE: LIVE THE DREAM COMMERCIAL ON DVD?
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: DeLorean Commercials.
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: door struts
           From: <mkeaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Can someone answer my question?
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Where does it go????
           From: deloreanss@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: K-mart Battery (sucks)
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: No wipers when it's cold?
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Investors Film
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: THINK - Ideas for a "new" DeLorean?
           From: "funkymcfly" <danielpwillis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. "New"  DeLorean
           From: "dmcnorway" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: reply to the  ultimate delorean
           From: "delorean502" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Parts for sale
           From: "delorean502" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Lowered springs - just the front?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     15. Re: No wipers when it's cold?
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Instrument Cluster Lens
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Can someone answer my question?
           From: "Ed Garbade" <edgarbade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: K-mart Battery (sucks)
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: No wipers when it's cold?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Can someone answer my question?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     21. NEW POLL: Engine Performance
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. RE: DeLorean Commercials
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     23. Mini Arms
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 22:22:20 -0500
   From: "Digital Devices" <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Side Rocker Panels

The side rocker panels on my car are fine …. HOWEVER.. the screws that
hold them in place are not!

I am slowly in the midst of replacing all that I can on the car with
stainless .. hence my wanting to remove these

I have tried to remove 2 of the screws already and they are so badly
rusted that they just strip with ease..

I have tried liquid wrench and other similar products to get these darn
things out … but to no avail

Any suggestions?

Btw .. I noticed on ebay that someone was selling a set of these rocker
panels with no bidders … if you are out there .. and still want to sell
them .. please let me know ..

Thanks
Kenneth Kapalowski
005548