      1. Ultimate 1/24th scale delorean
           From: "delorean502" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. broken louvre
           From: jugeauj@xxxxxxxx
      3. Re: Side Rocker Panels
           From: "jamesrguk" <dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. New Poll!
           From: "dmcnorway" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: louvre paint
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: broken louvre
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Official word on torsion bars from a DMC (Houston) representative
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: broken louvre
           From: "Donald Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Can someone answer my question?
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: broken louvre
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: broken louvre
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Torsion Bars
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Stereo fuse
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Stereo fuse
           From: "dmc6960" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
     15. RE: Re: Can someone answer my question?
           From: mrvideosawyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     16. Re: broken louvre
           From: "carnut4849" <gmfm1@xxxxxxx>
     17. prototype #502 twin turbo
           From: "snextime" <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
     18. voice instead of buzzer?
           From: "Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Torsion Bars
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     20. Re: No wipers when it's cold?
           From: "dherv10" <dherv10@xxxxxxx>
     21. Torsion Bars
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     22. RE: voice instead of buzzer?
           From: "Buckner, William" <William.Buckner@xxxxxxxxxx>
     23. AW: DeLorean Comercials
           From: klaus-peter.steiner@xxxxxxxxxxx
     24. Re: Torsion Bars
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     25. Re: Torsion Bars
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 21:01:09 -0000
   From: "delorean502" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Ultimate 1/24th scale delorean

Hi,
I wanted to post part of an email that I received from the person who
created this model.

 I had just gotten it back together after re-wiring it
so I took some pics with the lights on.  The doors and hood are all
counter-balanced with stainless steel brush wire so they actually stay
up by themselves.  They also have latches so they stay closed.  The
seats slide back and forth.  The suspension actually works.  If I
recall, each of the gas struts is actually 5 pieces, and they actually
slide in and out with a little resistance.  The pullstraps on the
doors
are actually through the door handle.  19 working light bulbs, and 4
working earbud speakers are inside.

Erik

Message: 2