      1. Looking for Photos DeLorean Car Show
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
           From: "Adam Price" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: "robert parker" <roberthparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "gr8old1" <Gr8old1@xxxxxxx>
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
           From: "Michael  Quinto" <mquinto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "deloreanfl" <ericp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Happy Birthday!
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     22. Re: Front Suspension Mod's
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: Car wont start (continued).
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: trip odometer reset quirks
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx
     25. Drive train and cooling system problems
           From: "Ed Garbade" <edgarbade@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 10:37:10 EST
   From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
Subject: Looking for Photos DeLorean Car Show

Does anyone have any DIGITAL photos of the Cincinnati Show.  I have a lot of
photos but none are digital and some of the ones on the web site are not good
enough quality.

I also am interested in any digital movies of either the Cincinnati or
Cleveland shows.

If you can help please e-mail me privately.

Ken
DeLoreancarshow.com

Message: 2