           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "funkymcfly" <danielpwillis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "dmcjohn" <dmcjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: "dmc6960" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
     11. A/C panel light modification
           From: Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 02:33:24 -0500
   From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Drive train and cooling system problems

You asked:
>"Engine temp stays just below the lower hash mark (any idea what the actual
temp of that mark is?)"

The first mark from the bottom 100 degree line is 200 F.

You also asked:
 >"...one more question.  From the top of the recovery bottle a
>3/4" hose comes off and goes toward the back of the engine.  As near as I
>can tell, a "T" routes this hose into the engine and routes the second hose
>under the car to disappear behind a large metal plate.  There also appears
>to be another hose entering the same location but I did not trace that one.
>I assume this is to the heater core.  Is this true?  Is this something I
can
>replace w/o disassembling the car?  Parts manual was useless to me here so
>guess I missed something.<"

The hose you are asking about is an air bleed hose and connects to the
heater core and LH water jacket via the "T" fitting you described.

DMC Joe
DeLorean Help dmchelp@xxxxxxx
www.dmc.tv
http://shopping.oraclesmallbusiness.com/dsvstore