           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Simple questions
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      3. Optima Battery?
           From: "dmc83_gullwing" <jasperkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Re: Coolent loss
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Re: Vacuum issue? (Resolved)
           From: Richard Strecker <dmc1219@xxxxxxx>
      6. Borla Exhaust
           From: mrvideosawyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      7.  Chirping sound and more
           From: "Adam Price" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 18:02:44 -0500
   From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
Subject: window tint poll

I created a poll for people to express their opinions on tinting the
windows
on a DeLorean.  I hope I stated the questions in such a way that the
results
will be meaningful.  I'm hoping that the results will help me decide how
deal with my back window.  As far as I know, the industry doesn't have any
gradient fade-to-clear type film.  If they did, it would be perfect for
the
rear window.  Otherwise maybe I will use vertical strips of various
shades.
This way I won't darken the view through the quarter panel windows too
much.

Walt    Tampa, FL

Message: 2