      1. Re: Simple questions
           From: "khyron_21502" <khyron_21502@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Vacuum issue? (Resolved)
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Coolent loss
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Simple questions
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      5. Propriétaires des DeLoreans en France
           From: deloreanss@xxxxxxx
      6. Sunstar BTTF extra part
           From: ElectroTX@xxxxxxxxx
      7. mileage poll
           From: Louie G <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Re: High Idle Questions
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 06:06:01 -0000
   From: "khyron_21502" <khyron_21502@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Simple questions

Thing to check when looking for a Delorean would include the fuel
pump and the condition of the tank,the fuse box and the relays,and th
e frame for rust.

The Technical Information Pages
http://www.dmcnews.com/techmain.htm#Index
Have several links to files including a checklist and new owner hints.

Scott Evans

Message: 2