      1. Re: Delorean spotted in new XBOX Game!
           From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. SEDOC  MEETING
           From: "delor_01" <JOHN.JORDAN@xxxxxx>
      3. RE: stubborn locks
           From: darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Memphis Driving tour
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: BTTF Krups Grinder
           From: "Ralf Philipp" <doc.brown@xxxxxx>
      6. Re: heavy-duty window regulator fit problems
           From: "L. Sandel" <ls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: stubborn lock
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      8. Tranny filler plug frozen
           From: "Joe Thome" <joethome@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: heavy-duty window regulator fit problems
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 13:41:13 -0000
   From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Delorean spotted in new XBOX Game!

For those of you keeping track of Deloreans in videogames, I have
created a folder in the PHOTOS section in Yahoo Groups called
VIDEOGAME DELOREANS.  Please upload all pics you have of Deloreans in
videogames to this folder so everyone can see.  I have added pics of
the new Xbox game.  Anyone have pics of the Back to the Future RIDE
for Gamecube?

Erik

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "dmc83_gullwing" <jasperkins@xxxx> wrote:

> [some of the text was trimmed by the moderator]
>

> A bit off topic, but still a good post.
>
> There is a new game coming to the Microsoft XBOX console.  And
guess
> what......you get to drive a Delorean (somewhat).
>
> Here are the notes:
> http://xbox.ign.com/news/41382.html
>
> Hands on with Wreckless: The Yakuza Mission

Message: 2