      1. water pump leak
           From: "Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: temp gauge not responding
           From: "SSE Bonneville" <sse_bonneville@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. trailing arm bolt removal
           From: "Joe Thome" <joethome@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: ETDOC Gatlinberg gathering
           From: deloreanss@xxxxxxx
      5. Trailing Arms & Bolts Question.
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      6. Re: whiny engine
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Re: Trailing Arm Bolt Concerns
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: temp gauge not responding
           From: "at88mph" <at88mph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. New Magazine
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. You would think you actaully have a time machine..
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: water pump leak
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Photos from Fall Foliage Tour
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: temp gauge not responding
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: water pump leak
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     15. Re: New Magazine
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: trailing arm bolt removal
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     17. Re: New Magazine
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     18. Re: whiny engine
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     19. RE: New Magazine and vendors
           From: "Palatinus, Joe" <jopalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: New Magazine
           From: "Jeff" <Gr8old1@xxxxxxx>
     21. Indulge me!
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Gearboxes!
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: New Magazine
           From: pbmain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     24. Ceramic dip VS plasma spray
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. RE: Indulge me!
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 00:33:31 +0100
   From: "Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
Subject: water pump leak

Today I noticed that when I wound out the car that vapor was streaming from the back of it. Turns out that coolent was leaking from behind my fuel pump on to the muffler. I am not sure where exactly it came from as the top of the motor is a pool of coolent. I plan to replace those two little hoses under the intake. Did any of you have this sort of problem, what can I do to fix it? Could it be something other than those little hoses? Just hope I remember where everything goes. :)

Casey at putsch.1@xxxxxxx

Message: 2