      1. Re: Up to date styling?
           From: Jack The Stripper <motti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re: DMC How are the fuel injector suppose to work in this system?
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
      3. Re: front brake rotor replacement
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
      4. [ETDOC]  Event approaching for Gatlinburg
           From: Aaron Posey <cadysrme@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. strange wiring
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Strange click
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Strange click
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: Throttle sticking - I think
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Re: Throttle sticking - I think
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: fuel injector / HP Gains
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx
     11. evil rust
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: Brake Lights (again)
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Torsion bar rust - scotchbrite OK?