      1. Re: ANNOUNCEMENT DMCNews and DMCTech
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      2. RE: British Car Day South
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Charging Battery Bubbling Noise
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. RE: manual trans HP
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Cold engine performance problem
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Re: Fan speed "3" is gone..
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      7. RE: How many Deloreans?
           From: "Jack Stiefel" <stiefel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Charging Battery Bubbling Noise
           From: Jan van de wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: GPS in a DMC?
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: GPS in a DMC?
           From: "Wright, Ryan (LW)" <Ryan.Wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Cooling problem 2nd question
           From: paulheymeson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     12. Re: Fan speed "3" is gone.. CORRECTION
           From: Jan van de wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Timing plate/ distributor
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: How many Deloreans?
           From: Henry Breer <hbreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Charging Battery Bubbling Noise
           From: turbodmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
     16. Two-Toned Interiors...
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     17. Re: trans question
           From: "sk1pper" <sk1pper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: How many Deloreans?
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     19. Spring Minnesota Meet
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
     20. RE: GPS in a DMC?
           From: "FARIS ASMAR" <farisasmar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: How many Deloreans?
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: trans question
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     23. Re: Cooling problem 2nd question
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     24. Re: Ground effects...
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: How many Deloreans?
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 07:34:57 -0000
   From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT DMCNews and DMCTech

As it is right now, the DMCTech site is still young, but does show
some potential, along with a few questions. However, I am more then
just a bit concerned about one thing: copyright. The rules of the
list for the DML do not mention copyright anywhere within. However,
the rules for the DMCTech list state the following:

Copyright policy:  This site is copyrighted  by the moderator, Wayne
A. Ernst.  Any subscriber may use the information contained herein
for their own personal use, but it may not be reproduced without
written permission.  Contributors retain the right to use their own
material in any way, but also grant to DMCTech the right to reproduce
or distribute it in any way, shape or form, with or without credit,
free or or for a fee, and without remunertion.

Will this now apply to the DML as well? I don't mean to be a pain or
anything, but I do NOT wish to have someone profit off of my hard
work and time. Especially if my knowlege is used to write a manual or
book that someone else will profit off of. What I do contribute to
the DML I would rather have freely distributed for no charge except
for the distribution costs while maintaining proper credit for
myself. I realize that I do not speak for others, but I would also
like thier opinions as well on this subject matter.

Open source = open knowlege.
FreeBSD/FreeDMC!

-Robert

Message: 2