      1. RE: cooling problem
           From: "Ryan McCaffrey" <ryanjm@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Fuel Pick Up Hose Substitute.
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      3. Re: How many Deloreans?
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      4. Re: Mid Atlantic DMC Saturday 21, April 2001
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      5. Re: trans question
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: No Bragging??? was RE: "New Owner Documentation"
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      7. David T. Takeuchi
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      8. Re: How many Deloreans?
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Temperature question?
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: Fan speed "3" is gone..
           From: Jan van de Wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: How many Deloreans?
           From: billschaferabn@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: Ignition Compensating Resistors/Ballast Resistors