      1. project car for sale
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
      2. Visiting Australia at Easter
           From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Of Ground Effects & Two-Toned Interiors...
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Ignition Compensating Resistors/Ballast Resistors
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: lambda question
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Fan speed "3" is gone..
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Fuel Pick Up Hose Substitute.
           From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
      8. DMC in Sea Bright NJ
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: fuel pickup hose missing
           From: Jan van de Wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Fuel Pick Up Hose Substitute.
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. A/C Belt
           From: Willie Mack <wmack@xxxxxx>
     12. RE: Mid Atlantic DMC Saturday 14, April 2001