      1. Re: It started easy enough...
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      2. sick
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      3. CLINTON TO VISIT BELFAST
           From: ROBLAMROCK@xxxxxxx
      4. Fuel Injection Test Gauges
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. manual trans question
           From: "sk1pper" <sk1pper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: A new DMC owner with a problem
           From: "The Floodle" <floodle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Travel buddy to Ireland?
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: CLINTON TO VISIT BELFAST
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Fan speed "3" is gone..
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. lambda question
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: A new DMC owner with a problem
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     12. Re: A new DMC owner with a problem
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     13. Fuel Pick Up Hose Substitute.
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     14. Of Ground Effects & Two-Toned Interiors...
           From: Robert Greenhaw <deloreandude@xxxxxxxx>
     15. Ignition Compensating Resistors/Ballast Resistors
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: oil plug socket
           From: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     17. Tuneup and Mirror Problems
           From: "Ed Garbade" <garbadee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Trailing arm bolts
           From: "Jerry Harry" <jerryHarry@xxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Of Ground Effects & Two-Toned Interiors...
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Fan speed "3" is gone..
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     21. Re: lambda question
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     22. Re: It started easy enough...
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Mid Atlantic DMC Saturday 14, April 2001