      1. Re: Re: Stabilizer Recall (was More work ..)
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. cd player question
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
      3. Nose bra pic... oops!
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Re: Lug nuts - WARNING-- thank you
           From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Windshield washer loose
           From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Tire Availability (was Re: Matching tyres in the UK)
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      7. Re: WD-40 the other side
           From: "Don Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: Tires - Yoko model #
           From: "Jack Singer" <jsinger@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: More work done on frame
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     10. Re: Stabilizer Recall (was More work ..)
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     11. Re:  Windshield washer loose
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: Windshield washer loose
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 17:05:55 -0800
   From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: Stabilizer Recall (was More work ..)

It strikes me as strange that so many cars have gone all these years without
the recall kits installed. I bought my '81 new and it came with the kit in a
box in the trunk. Apparently the kits were shipped to the dealers and some
simply threw the box in the trunk. I called the dealer wondering what the
parts were for and was told to bring the car back in as they should have
been installed. Looks like a lot of dealers just didn't install them and
left them in the back of their parts dept or the owners didn't realize what
they were for and disregarded them.

Bruce Benson

> I've put the stabilizer recall kit on several cars now, it's safe to
> say "They all do that". Too bad I didn't figure it out before having
> the parts powdercoated. I really hated having to file off the coating
> to elongate the hole.
>
> I guess we could complain to the manufacturer, but they are a little
> hard to get ahold of now. . . .
>
> Dave Swingle

Message: 2