dmcnews-digest V3 #436

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #436

dmcnews-digest        Monday, November 2 1998        Volume 03 : Number 436

       In this issue:
        Re: DML: BATTERY CHARGER question
        DML: RE: [admin] Had problems downloading the 'zine?
        DML: Switch Needed
        DML: Headlights for UK driving
        DML: DeLorean for sale in Toronto...
        Re: DML: Headlights for driving a Delorean in the UK ??
        DML: Automatic opening doors
        DML: De Lorean Limo??
        DML: MODEL
        Re: DML: De Lorean Limo??
        DML: Re: De Lorean Limo??
        Re: DML: BATTERY CHARGER question
        Re: DML: De Lorean Limo??
        DML: Re: Automatic opening doors
        Re: DML: Automatic opening doors
        DML: RE: SWITCH COVER PLATE
        DML:Re: Battery charger
        Re: DML: Re: BATTERY CHARGER question
        DML: West Michigan Delorean chat WANTED!
        DML: DeLorean Limo secret revealed!
        RE: DML: De Lorean Limo??
        DML: BATTERY CHARGER question
        DML: Silent Auction for Extra Memorabilia
        Re: DML: De Lorean Limo??
        DML: RE: West Michigan Delorean chat WANTED!
        DML: Issues with Automatic Doors
        Re: DML: Re: Automatic opening doors
        Re: DML: De Lorean Limo??
        DML: Re: SWITCH COVER PLATE
        Re: DML: DeLorean Limo secret revealed!
        DML: Re: RE: SWITCH COVER PLATE
        Re: DML: BATTERY CHARGER question
        DML: Re:Battery Charger
        DML: Engine Clearences, Timing Chains, and Bent Valves
        DML: SWITCH COVER PLATE
        Re: DML: Automatic opening doors
        Re: DML: Engine Clearences, Timing Chains, and Bent Valves