dmcnews-digest V3 #437

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #437

dmcnews-digest        Tuesday, November 3 1998        Volume 03 : Number 437

       In this issue:
        DML: Re: Issues with Automatic Doors
        DML: Re: Engine Clearances, Timing Chains, and Bent Valves
        DML: Where to get Battery Buddy?
        DML: Contact needed
        Re: DML: Chronology of Fuel Filler Flaps
        Re: DML: Engine Clearences, Timing Chains, and Bent Valves
        DML: Re: Engine Clearences, Timing Chains, and Bent Valves
        DML: Mobile Car Show Update # 10
        DML: DeLorean/RX7 Engine
        DML: Mobile Car Show Update #10.1
        DML: Dave's trans pt 2
        DML: More Electrical Woes
        DML: Still running rough
        DML: Wet Carpets - Fanzilla - Idling
        DML: Inertia Switch
        DML:  Automatic Door Openers...
        DML: Dave's trans pt 3 - it's open!
        DML: Delorean gathering in Mt.Vernon, Illinois
        DML: OIL LEVEL
        DML: hello all!
        RE: DML: DeLorean Limo secret revealed!
        DML: Always so hard to find PJ Gradys phone number
        DML: Front end lifting
        Re: DML: Wet Carpets - Fanzilla
        DML: RE: Wet Carpets - Fanzilla - Idling
        Re: DML: Always so hard to find PJ Gradys phone number
        Re: DML: Always so hard to find PJ Gradys phone number
        Re: DML: Wet Carpets - Fanzilla
        DML: Wanted:  shop manual
        DML: silver wheels
        DML:Monstertruck
        Re: DML: Wet Carpets - Fanzilla - Idling
        DML: Delorean Toys?
        RE: DML: Delorean body repair
        DML: WTB: Passenger side fender (front)
        Re: DML: Delorean Toys?